Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Saigon Signs with Violator Management


Saigon Signs with Violator Management

Although he has not yet been given a release date from Atlantic Records for his debut album The Greatest Story Never Told, Saigon refuses to sit still, as he just signed a management deal with Violator, joining the likes of 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes, Papoose and Joell Ortiz.


“I went with Violator because the history of that company is crazy,” Saigon told HipHopGame. “They were around in the Native Tongue era, with the Jungle Brothers and A Tribe Called Quest. They’ve gone from that to 50 Cent. They’re still the most prestigious hip-hop management company. That tells you that they know how to move with the times. With hip-hop going into the digital era and it changing so much, I want to be with someone that can stand the test of time and change with the times.”


Although the ink is barely dry, Saigon says that everything has been good so far while at Violator. “Everything’s beautiful so far,” he said. “So far, so good. I learned a lot more in the past week and a half because I’ve been pretty much managing myself (in the past). I was with The Firm and I had my homeboy managing me, but so far, with Violator, I learned a lot. There was a lot of sh*t I was doing myself that I didn’t need to be doing. It’s just a growing process.”


While it has only been a week since Saigon’s latest interview with HipHopGame, the interview has generated a lot of response. “I got a good response from the interview,” Saigon said. “That sh*t was really for my fans. It’s fu*ked up that the internet can go so crazy for a quote or from something that somebody says, but that interview was for the fans and to bring them up to speed on my situation.”

source:http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=1694

This industry is real crazy boy i tell ya..... but it has been long over due for Saiddidy to drop his album and it is somthing that the world needs to hear, no pun intended at Just Blaze but atlantic can suck a dick, look at what they did to Little Brother.

1 comment:

SuePerJolly said...

I have heard his stuff and I cant wait till the masses hear it....I wish him the best!